Of the $4,016 remaining at the end of our last update, we have been able to cover the follow expenses:
- $1000 - Trapeze maintenance since January
- $600 - New rope, rope covers, carabiners, swivels, and plates for Rope classes, purchased in March
- $270 - Rescue 8s (rigging equipment) for tissus, purchased in March
- $156 - Swivels for tissus, single point trapezes and other apparatuses, ordered in April
- $900 - New tissus, ordered in April
- $500 - Replacement ropes for trapezes, ordering in May
- $590 - Order of new practice juggling balls, ordering in May
When you think about what last spring’s campaign did for Circus Center, it’s pretty amazing: a new flying net with maintenance for years; new mats in the theater and upstairs studio; new toilets in both restrooms; 13 pairs of custom-built stilts; and so much more. The New Net and Equipment Campaign made a huge impact on for Circus Center and everyone who trains here. Thank you for your support - look at the difference it made!
In part 2 of this post, see an update on last winter’s campaign, SHOW LOVE.
PS: Did you give $100 or more to the New Net campaign? Have you picked up your piece of the old net? If not (or you’re not sure) you still can! Just email Sarah - firstname.lastname@example.org or ask at the Front Desk next time you’re in.