- Saturday, May 7, 7:30 pm
- Sunday, May 8, 3:00 pm
Flying trapeze students will work with Jennings and the other flying instructors to put together the flying portion of the show. We will take 6-8 additional acts. Other students who are interested in performing in one of these slots should fill out this form (one form per act, not per performer). Our goal is to produce a well-balanced show (not too many performers on any single apparatus) with students who are ready to perform (based on what your Circus Center teachers tell us). So fill out this form as soon as possible, and no later than March 18.
Relevant dates and times for performers:
- March 18: Performer Applications DUE
- March 21: Cast Notified
- April 10-16: Performers must either submit a video of their act IN COSTUME or arrange a time to show it to Barry. Acts deemed unready for public performance at this time may be cut from the show.
- May 1: Tech/Dress Rehearsal. 5p Call, 6p Start
- May 7: SHOW. 5p Call, 7:30p Start
- May 8: SHOW. 1p Call, 3p Show